Saturday, March 9, 2013

A Puzzle Update


123 pieces left to sponsor at $10 a piece. We're so close!

We've definitely hit a bit of a lull, so if you're been thinking about helping us bring out little one home from DR Congo by sponsoring a piece of our adoption puzzle, now's a great time!

Remember, all donations are tax-deductible.

You can pay via check or Paypal (button is on the right).

Make checks payable to:

Lifesong for Orphans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744

Please remember to write "Ganshert/3493" in the memo line of all check.

If you donate, please email me (ganshertadoption@gmail.com) so I know how many pieces you are sponsoring and what names to write on the back.

Watching this puzzle come together has been such a tremendous blessing to our family! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure if my last comment went through so I'm going to try again. My name is Cameron and I'm doing a puzzle fundraiser for my cousin's Ethiopian adoption. Your words explaining the fundraiser were perfect and so beautiful and we were wondering if we could use them to explain our fundraiser? Please email me at camerondawncaldwell@gmail.com
    I left my other email address on the last comment, but my google account is under the email above. We're looking forward to hearing from you and God Bless you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post your sport team, clubs, and school ads on http://teamnut.com/ for making popularity, branding, and increasing supporter for your organization.
    Fundraising Websites in US

    ReplyDelete